Sunday, September 21, 2014

My 1 Year Blogiversary!


It's hard to believe that it was was ONE year ago that I started the Superfoods Girl Blog! I started the blog with the goal of motivating people to eat healthier and incorporate heart-healthy superfoods into their every day diets. I truly believe I've been successful in this goal, and I look forward to sharing even more recipes with you.

You will notice the my blog got a face-lift. I owe that all to my extremely talented friend, Julia who spent time revamping my site and making it fancy. :)

To celebrate this Blogiversary, I have decided to post my top 5 favorite recipes of the year. If you haven't made these, I encourage you to give them all a try!

Recipe #5: Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
This is the most delicious and satisfying breakfast in the cooler months--especially in apple-picking season!


Need a sweet and healthy treat to satisfy your chocolate cravings? Look no further! Make these easy and scrumptious chocolate peanut butter banana bites.


Recipe #3: Protein Power Balls
These superfood-loaded treats are the perfect on-the-go snack to make you feel energized and ready to take on the day!


Obsessed with avocados like I am? Stop making the traditional olive oil-loaded pesto and use avocados instead! 

AND..my FAVORITE recipe this year... Recipe #1: Eggplant "Meat" Balls
This is my mom's famous recipe, and it is definitely a winner! Try introducing "Meatless Mondays" at your house. I guarantee you- nobody will miss the meat!



Thank you all for your support and for contuing to read my blog each week. Going into year #2, I feel more inspired than ever to create and share more delicious recipes with you!
~xoxo Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment